Korean Hand Sanitizer (FDA Registered)
It is a hand sanitizer produced in Korea registered with the FDA.
Product of Hand Sanitizer
It is a hand sanitizer with 70% ethanol produced in Korea.
It is a full product certified by Quasi drugs by KFDA and is a safe and reliable product registered with the US FDA.
The manufacturing plant has ISO9001 / 14001/22716 and is manufactured in a place where the manufacture of semi-drugs is permitted, so you can trust and use the product.
Quasi-drugs: In Korea, Quasi-drug products must be approved and registered in KFDA.
Hand sanitizer can only be produced and sold as quasi-drugs.
· Material : Ethanol 62 or 70%
· Weight : 100ml tube or 500ml bottle
· Certificate: KFDA & FDA Registered
· Packing : - 100ml tube 80ea / box
- 500ml bottle 24ea / box
Ingredients of Hand Sanitizer
The ingredient contains moisturizing ingredients in addition to ethanol to prevent the hands from drying out quickly without being sticky.
Info. of Hand Sanitizer
- Currently produced capacity is 100ml tube type and 500ml bottle type.
- Ethanol content is 62% or 70%.
- 20ft Container: 15,360 bottles (500ml) / 44,800 tubes (100ml)